How to connect to Clavister SSL VPN client
This guide contains 2 main procedures.
Starting from point 1 – How to download the Clavister SSL VPN client and configuration file and
Starting from point 3 – How to connect using the installed client.
- Using Google Chrome (or any other browser) browse to https://<the.vpn.address.for.your.company> (usually vpn.company.se) and logon with the credentials provided.
- First download and install the Clavister SSL VPN client for Windows, then download and run the configuration. Skip to point 4.
- Start the Clavister SSL VPN client either from the start menu or, if already started, from the system tray by right click and choose Connect.
- Using the same credentials as in step 1, connect the Clavister SSL VPN client. Username and server are prefilled. Add your password.
- When connected, you will see a notification bubble in the system tray
- When done, disconnect by right clicking on the system tray icon and choose Disconnect.